Sorry, I had no time to update my blog. Hee... I'll just fill you in now then. I didn't do anything on aturday except going to school to do CIP for my NYAA and studying. Oh yea, there was my Learning Lab class too. That's all.
On Sunday though, my schedule was so packed, I was out the whole day from 8 in the morning to 8 at night. First, I went to church and they showed us a video that was taken live by CNN at Rachel Scott's funeral. She was a girl who died during the school shooting some years back. Then after that, I had to make my way downtown for my replacement Chinese tutorial class because I didn't go to the one on Friday during my 2.4km run. At 1.45, I had a haircut appointment. While I was going towards the shopping mall, all of a sudden it started to rain really heavily. I was drenched by the time I entered the salon. Well, at least I got a free wash, LoL.
After I had my drums lesson at 3, I went back to Centrepoint at Somerset for my 1st ever facial. It was fun but I think I fell asleep during the massage because Iwas just so tired. I didn't really like the part where she was cleaning out my pores though. That really hurt! Then I met my mom and sister and we went shopping around.
Today in school, we were allowed to watch The Princess Diaries for then whole time slot before recess! My butt really hurt towards the end of the movie because we were all sitting on the floor. I realized later that the only reason we were allowed to skip so many lessons was because the teachers were having a meeting. They called us to the hall - again - at 12.45, after dance and told us some bad news. Mr Quah had passed away in the morning. I know I'm supposed to feel sad but honestly, I didn't feel anything. I was just numb. I guess it's because I've only known him for less than 2 years. I told my mom when I came home and her reaction was worse than mine!
After school, Georgie, Natalie, Sarah, Teresa, Betilda and I went to eat roti prata. But I ate mee siam. I kind of regret it now... I wanna eat roti prata!
8:27 PM